Jocelyn Campbell grew up catching frogs and snakes, and marveling in all the different kinds of moss in the Pacific Northwest woods. She would line up the moss by type, which eventually morphed into a career of categorizing money in accounting.
Now, Jocelyn enjoys helping 1- and 2- person micro-businesses spend less time on their bookkeeping, streamline and digitize their record keeping, and keep up with the dynamic, changing needs of today’s entrepreneurs.
Services – QuickBooks, Financial Data, Accounting, Payroll
- Hands-on QuickBooks training
- Custom QuickBooks set up
- Custom reports and automatic transactions
- Quarterly taxes, payroll, general ledger maintenance
- Payroll set up and service
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Easy “controls” to protect your info and assets
- Record-keeping and data storage best practices
- Over 20 years of QuickBooks ProAdvisor experience
- Passion for eco, local food/farm, natural health and non-profit businesses
- Database conversion and customization skills
- Press release and technical writing skills
- Educational workshop teacher and coordinator
- Some web, SEO, social media and marketing knowlege
When she’s not working with small businesses, you might find Jocelyn in the garden, visiting her family in the Seattle area, or learning about medicinal herbs and food as medicine.
Emily Collins, although new to accounting, has years of small business management experience. Emily managed a beloved small-town bakery and oversaw seven seasonal farmers markets, increasing sales and improving customer service. A highlight of her time with the bakery was the Shepherd’s Grain farm tour, when she and other bakers visited the farms where their flour was grown and learned about regenerative agriculture. Since starting a family, Emily has appreciated the opportunity to work with her mom, Jocelyn Campbell, and to work from home to be with her young son. She lives in Snohomish, WA with her husband, baby, two dogs and three cats. She enjoys experimenting with whole grain sourdough, going to the theatre, and running.